SSC JE Result 2019 for Civil Engineer, Electrical & Mechanical Engineer – How to Download SSC JE Result Online with Score Card?
You no longer need to wait for acquiring your results for the SSC JE Exam 2019, which you had given between 22 to 25th of January 2019. The results of Paper-1 of SSC JE are expected to out in the month of March 2019 as per the latest notification by the SSC. For more information click on the Staff Selection Commission website www.ssc.nic.in
The department had notified various posts under Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical. In 2016-17 exams, 3 Million candidates sit in this exam and for the current year also the figure moves around the same.
You will get the SSC JE cut-off list for every category people on the main website of the SSC. You can check the cut-off list there. It is mandatory to pass the tier 1 exam to precede the tier 2. After the cut-off, a final list of students who have passed the examination will be displayed on the screen.
You can also check SSC JE result by name and roll no. to find out that whether you have passed or fail the examination.
You can sign-in your credentials by entering your name or roll number on the proper frame box at the site and get your scores over there.
In case, you fail the exam, then you have to again fill an application form for JE (if you wish to try again) and then do all the preparations to beat the exam. The pattern for the exam and SSC JE syllabus will all remain the same until and unless the SSC wish to change the things.
SSC JE 2019 Result Dates
When will SSC JE Result come? – The JE result for the 2019 exam which was conducted between 22 January to 25 January 2019 is expected to announce in March 2019. Generally, the results are announced after a month of exam conduction.
SSC JE result date expected
|S.No||SSC JE 2019 result events||Important dates|
|1||SSC JE 2019 Paper I exam||January 22 to January 29, 2019|
|2||Declaration of SSC JE Paper I Result 2019||To be notified|
|3||SSC JE 2019 Paper II exam||To be notified|
|4||Declaration of SSC JE Paper II result||To be notified|
|5||SSC JE 2019 final result||To be notified|
The result for paper-2 is also expected to be released in April 2019.
However, the date for both the exams results has not been fixed yet, but whenever they will be updated on the SSC website, we will surely update you on the same article screen.
How to Check SSC JE Result online?
- Visit the website of SSC official link i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Go to the Result tab in the blue ribbon at the top.
- Find the appropriate link for finding the result of JE.
- Click on “Results of SSC JR. Engineer Paper 1 examination, 2017-18.”
- A new window will appear which will some details from you. You have to provide information as asked over there.
- Mention your Date of Birth, Registration ID, User Name, or Roll-No. And Click on the submit button.
- After this, a pdf file will get open in which the list of candidates who have passed the examination will be provided. You have to find your name or roll-no from the list.
- At the last, just save it and take a printout copy of the same if your name is on that list. It means that you have successfully passed the Tier-1 exam.
- SSC JE Result Direct Link http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/results/juniorengineer/result_juniorengineer
Process for Calculation of SSC JE Paper I score
Total score = Marks obtained in General Intelligence + Reasoning, General Awareness + General Engineering (Civil & Structural, Electrical, and Mechanical) – Penalty for wrong answers.
SSC JE Cut offs Post Wise
We are giving you a table here mentioning the cut-offs of every category people for the year 2016-2017. As the cut-off list for 2019 is yet to announce, so we decided to mention the cut-off of the previous year so that you have an idea about the expected cut-offs of your current given exam.
For your kind information, we want to tell you that in the previous year 1,33,983 student had sit in the Civil Engineering exam, while 90,321 and 115075 were sat for the electrical and mechanical exams respectively. In short, overall candidates appeared for the JE first paper exam 2016-17 were 339379.
|Category||Civil Engineering Cut-off||Mechanical/Electrical Cut-off|
SSC JE 2016 Tier I Cutoff
SSC JE 2016 Tier I + Tier II Cutoff
|SSC JE Exam 2019 Latest Updates
|SSC JE Exam Dates 2019||SSC JE Books for Engineering|
|Tips to Clear SSC JE Exam||SSC JE Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC JE Online Form 2019||SSC JE Previous Question papers|
|SSC JE Admit Card Download||SSC JE Result – Score Card|
Tier 1 Selection process-
The tier1 paper was including total of 5 subjects, out of which 2 were compulsory to attend for any subject engineering candidate. The compulsory papers to attend were the General Reasoning and General Awareness.
The choice is given in the other three subjects whom the candidate has to attend as per his chosen subject. The subjects are general engineering in Electrical or Civil and Structural or Mechanical.
Total 2-hour paper is conducted in which you had to solve 200 or 150 questions. Remember that you will be penalized for every wrong answer and for a single wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
It is a computer-based question paper which is designed for subjective papers. You have to write the answers on the computer screen, rather than ticking the options.
You have to pass the cut-offs of Tier-1 paper. You do not require passing each subject separately.
Tier 2 Selection Process-
This is an online objective appear wherein you will be asked 300 questions from your selected subject field. You will be given 2 hours to complete the paper. Until and unless you will pass the tier 1, you cannot sit for tier 2 paper.
To beat the JE paper and got selection in the government cadre, you have to pass both teir1 and tier 2. There will be no interview round after this.
You have to pass a document verification round in which your every inputted detail in your application form will be matched with your original certificates. Any discrepancy found can reject your selection.
So, stay tuned to get the latest updates regarding the SSC JE result date. As soon as the SSC update the notification for result announced, we will let you know.
|Latest SSC 10+2 Notification 2019||How to Prepare for SSC 10+2?|
|SSC 10+2 Syllabus Pdf Download||SSC 10+2 Salary and Career|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- My name is not there in the pdf file in the exam result. What does that mean?
– It means that you have failed to pass the examination. You have to try again to pass the exam.
- Is there any negative marking in JE examination?
– Yes, any wrong attempt can cause you to negate the marks in the form of penalty. 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- When will the results for SSC JE announce?
– The results of SSC JE paper-1 will be announced in the month of March 2019. The paper 2 results will be announced in April 2019. The fixed dates are not announced by the SSC yet.
- I have completed the first round, but I have not cleared the Paper-2. Will I have to give the Paper 1 again or I can directly give the Paper 2?
– You have to continue your fight from the beginning. You have to beat Paper-1 and then Paper 2 to acquire the success.
- I am not able to open my SSC junior engineer result? What may be the reason?
– You must have entered your wrong roll number or Date of birth. Please check it again from your admit card. Otherwise, seek your result with your name only.
If you still have any doubts in your mind then please write to us in the comment box given. There are many questions from a lot of candidates which we often receive, we have collected all of them together and frame common questions on them which we have posted here and we have given the answers also.
If your query related to SSC JE result 2019 is matching with the ones which are posted in the FAQs, then fetch your answer from there.
Your suggestions are always welcomed by us. Please don’t forget to like and subscribe us, if you love to read us. It simply motivates us.