How to Apply for SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2020? OR How to Fill SSC 10+2 Application Form Online?
Hello, guys! As you all know the SSC commission has recently popped out notification of SSC CHSL examination for 2020, so you must be waiting for filling up the application form quickly.
In our previous articles, we had already mentioned that the date to start filling of CHSL application form 2020 will be from 03-12-2019 and the last date will be 10-01-2020. If you have by mistake skipped this date then please save this date carefully for yourself.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2020
- Dates for submission of SSC CHSL online applications: 03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020
- Last date for receipt of SSC CHSL application: 10.01.2020 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 10.01.2020 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 10.01.2020 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10.01.2020
- Date of SSC CHSL Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): (16 to 27 March 2020)
- Date of SSC CHSL Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28/06/2020
Here in this article, we are going to elaborate on the details regarding’ “How to fill SSC CHSL application form online?”. This will not be like other website articles that give you the same line coverage and languages.
In fact, we have tried our best to let even the less educated person know and learn by just tracking our article and drag and drop himself/ herself simultaneously on the computer screen while attempting CHSL 2020 online registration as per our instructions.
So, without wasting any more time on such a talented competition fighter, let us begin with the basic pre-requisites which you will be sorely needed while filling up the SSC application form for CHSL.
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2020 – How to Apply
Here you find all answers to your query about the How to apply online for SSC CHSL?
Prerequisites for Applying Online for SSC CHSL Exam
First of all, You’ll be needed your photograph (passport size, obviously) and your signature both digitally scanned. You should first scan your photograph and signature using a scanner device and save it on your desktop.
To scan your signature, you have to write your regular signature with a pen on a white plain paper and later placed this paper inside the scanner to scan your sign and convert it to digitized form. If you have a scanner at home, then well. If not, then also not a matter of concern. You can simply visit your nearby cyber cafes to execute your CHSL exam form 2020 process.
Second important thing is, make your scanned passport size photograph and signature compatible with the ssc chsl online submission form.
What does this mean? Actually, when you will be filling up the online application form for CHSL 2020, your server will ask you to upload your photo and sign but in a particular prescribed size. So, you have to prepare yourself initially for this first requirement.
You can resize your scanned photos using either the PAINT tool or other RESIZING software available on the internet.
How to Pay SSC CHSL Application Fees Online?
There is some fee that is decided by the conducting body for applying for the SSC CHSL examination. The mode of payment may be online and offline both.
The application fees payable from (online payment), both dates inclusive: Rs. 100/- for general category.
Check Step by Step process – How to Pay SSC CHSL Fees Online?
Females/SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates are exempted from SSC CHSL fees payment.
SSC CHSl Online Payment Process
The SSC CHSL 10+2 application form is integrated with an online payment gateway link and then following the instructions the candidates would be able to make the payment. The payment could only be made through the online process via Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards, Mobile wallets by providing the details asked on the screen.
In case the online transaction is not completed, the candidates should log in again with a provisional registration number and password and pay the application fees online. On successful transaction, an e-receipt would be generated which has to be printed out by the candidate along with online application form.
In case if it is not generated, the online transaction might not have been completed. So repeat the same process.
Easy Steps to Fill SSC CHSL Online Form 2020
Steps to fill the online form of CHSL goes through 3 parts- part -1, part 2 and part 3. Let’s discuss all of them one by one.
After completing the above process, start your application form. For this visit official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the direct link for SSC CHSL online form 2020 available on the screen.
If you’re a fresh user, then you first have to register yourself.
- To register yourself, visit the left corner and fill the registration form. Mention your name and date of birth and click new registration.
- A new window will appear asking your personal details, basic details, and contact details.
- Take note that you have to carefully fill all your information because once submitted, editing of info will not be entertained ever.
- Now, type the generated code as it is in the blank box and submit it by clicking on the submit button.
- Next window appear is for uploading your photograph and signature. You simply need to browse your photos in a standard prescribed format (as detailed above) and click on the submit button.
Now, your registration part is completed.
- Register for Free SSC CHSL Mock Test
Make sure, you should save your registration ID and password which will be generated online and transferred to you at your contact number or via email ID.
So don’t ever dare to enter wrong contact details, otherwise, only you will suffer. Also, these credentials will help you later in receiving your SSC CHSL admit card online.
After the registration process, you will be automatically directed to your very first page of applying online.
At the right corner, there you see ‘APPLY PART’.
You simply need to enter your registration ID and password (already generated in Part –I)along with the asked generated code.
How to Fill Preferences in SSC CHSL Form?
- Log in to your ssc chsl form.
- A new form will appear asking your preference detail and all. First, fill your 3 exam center choices as per your priority.
- Set preferences of posts as per your choices from the given list. You can select the reset button also to undo your selection, in case you mistakenly selected something wrong.
- Carefully select your category to which you belong. If you are from SC/ST or ex-serviceman or you are female from any religion then you will be exempted from fees paid. This is totally free for these category people.
- Just share your qualification details and contact details and select partial submission or final submission. Final submission in case you are exempted from fees payment, otherwise select partial submits button.
- Free SSC CHSL Mock Test
- How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Post?
- A window for fee payment will appear. You can pay your fees via offline mode or online mode. Whatever mode you want to grab, just enable that particular option button and proceed.
- If you wish to go via online mode then you can have choices for mode of payment- i.e. by debit card or credit card. Select your appropriate option displayed at the right corner and share your personal card details and make payment online. Don’t forget to save your payment receipt.
- If you wish to go into offline mode then first enable the offline options button and proceed.
You need to pay your fees via SBI only in case of paying offline.
- An image of challan will appear having copies for both banks and students. You need to take a print out of this challan and fill this appropriately and submit it to your nearby SBI bank with the required fees. follow these SSC CHSL Form filling instructions carefully.
That’s all about filling up your CHSL exam application form. If you face any problem or any doubt or any suggestion related to this article then you just have to simply comment on our comment box. We’ll try to handle your grievances as soon as possible.
|Latest SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Updates
|SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020||SSC CHSL Salary and Allowances|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Paper Pattern||SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips|
|SSC CHSL Cutoff marks list 2020||SSC CHSL Exam Question papers|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020||SSC 10+2 Typing Test 2020|
Check How to Resize your Photo and Sign-
You have two options to resize your images. You can use PAINT application or you can simply use some resizing images tools. We are providing a brief tutorial of both, then whatever seems best to you, you can simply opt it.
Resizing an image using PAINT–
- Visit the photograph location where it is saved.
- Right click on it and select “send to” and continually click the adjacent menu ‘PAINT’.
A painted window will appear on your screen, browsing the particular selected image with the original size.
- On the standard toolbar, you will see a ‘RESIZE’ button. Just click on it.
- A dialog box will appear where you first have to uncheck the’ maintain size’ checkbox, and later you need to mention the size accordingly after selecting the percentage option.
- To check whether your image has acquired the ideal size or not, you can right-click on the saved image, go to properties and in the general tab, there is written the image size.
On the contrary, there is another much simple and time-saving tool. In fact, there are many tools available on the internet which will help you to resize images.
Go to www.picresize.com
Browse your photo. Later mention your expected size at ‘max file size’ box.
Click on the DONE button.
Automatically resized photo in the mentioned format will appear to you.
Some other similar online tools over the internet are-
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Question– Is it possible to edit the already submitted form if something wrong data is mistakenly entered into the ssc chsl form?
Ans – In any case, the re-editing of the form will not be entertained to you if you have paid the fees. After payment of fees, you input details are considered as final. But, if SSC re-opens its site for editing your submitted details then you can surely do that. But chances for that offer are very less.
- Question– When SSC CHSl form will come?
Ans – You can apply the online form of SSC CHSL from 18.11.207.
- Question– Can the application form for SSC can be filled twice?
Ans – Yes, why not. You can fill the form multiple times but the condition is that you’re last filled and submitted form will be considered as your final CHSL application form.
- Question – What to do in case the re-edit of submitted form details is not possible?
Ans – You can re-register yourself with your new e-mail ID and phone number. You’ll be provided the new registration number and a password following which you can apply for fresh form. Keep in mind this time that the possibility of making errors should be negligible.
- Question – What data are possible to edit in the CHSL form?
Ans – SSC now allows its candidates to edit just Part-1 of your form filling and that too if you have not pressed the ‘I agree’ button. These include your name, father’s name, DOB etc.
- Question – How do I reprint my offline bank challan if I have misplaced mine?
Ans – Click on the ‘Download Offline Challan’ on the main page.
- Question – Due to network problem my link got disconnected while submitting fees in online mode. My payment was not successful. What should I do?
Ans – Go to ‘Apply/Print’, enter your details and you will be directed to fee section.
- Question – I am not able to upload my photograph and signature. What may be the reason?
Ans – Maybe you are not following the correct dimensions set by the organization required to upload your images correctly. OR Maybe your internet connection is slow or shut down.
- Question – I have mistakenly uploaded my wrong signature/ wrong photo on my application form. Can I re-edit it?
Ans – Yes, you can but only when you have partially submitted your form or you have not click the final submit button. After payment, you will not be entertained for this facility.
- Question – Can the exam center can be changed, once allotted in the ssc chsl admit card?
Ans – No, you are strictly prohibited from doing any such practices. You should and you have to reach only at that center which is mentioned inside your admit card.
- Question– Can my exam date be shifted?
Ans – No, even in emergencies, SSC does not permit you to change your exam date according to you.
- Question – When is SSC CHSL submission last date?
Ans – 18th December 2017.
Moreover, we are going to add more useful articles on this website only in upcoming days, so don’t skip to track us as that will surely benefit you in some way to uplift your career.
If you have any queries regarding the “SSC CHSL Online Application Form” use our comment section is given below.