SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 – How to Download SSC Admit Card For LDC, DEO, Postal/Assistants, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Court Clerk Post?
If you had successfully filled up your chsl 2020 application form, then get ready to download SSC 10+2 admit card. It will be availed to you in the month of April 2020.
I have framed this article for you to understand about how to get ssc chsl Tier 1 admit card?, what details it carries, useful instructions, documents to be carried with SSC Admit Card for CHSL Exam 2020 in the Examination Hall etc.
Let us pick every point one by one and discuss it.
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates – 01-07-2020 to 26-07-2020
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Dates – 29.09.2020
- SSC Exam Calendar 2020
- Register for Free SSC CHSL Mock Test
You need to clear tier 1 first to attend tier 2. There will be one more tier i.e. TIER 3, which will be conducted later after tier 2. The date is not published yet by the SSC. To become eligible to enter into tier 3, you have to pass jointly as well as separately both the above tiers and to achieve the overall selection; you have to crack all the 3 tiers.
Check this complete Guide on How to Crack SSC CHSL 2019?
Steps to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020
- Visit Staff Selection Commission SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Press admit card tab from the top ribbon.
- A list of admit cards from the various exam will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on “Admit card for Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier-1/ Tier 2” link.
- A window in blue color will get open asking for your credentials. It will ask the candidate’s information.
- If you know your registration ID then fill it with your Date of Birth Or you can enter roll number in case you know your roll number.
- If you do not know roll number then you can switch to the 3rd frame where you can grab your SSC CHSL call letter by just typing your name and date of birth.
- Click the button” Search Status”.
- Your Admit card of SSC CHSL 2020 will be availed to you.
- Check all your personal details and other necessary information mentioned on the card. Save it or download it and take a print out copy of it.
Note: Admit cards may get from region wise also like Eastern region, Western region, Northen region, southern region.
These given steps above applicable for all tiers exams such as descriptive paper (Tier 2) and Tier 3 (Skill/Typing Test) And for all posts under CHSL (Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal/Assistants, Junior Assistant and Court Clerk also. You can follow the same process.
When will SSC CHSL Admit Card come?
The date to avail your admit card for SSC CHSL tier 1 exam is June 2020 and SSC CHSL tier 2 exam admit card is expected to avail you online in the month of September 2020.
What details SSC CHSL Admit Card Carries?
The admit card, not for particular CHSL Exam 2020 but for examination works as a hall ticket for the authorized candidates. It differentiates between the legal and illegal candidates who are permitted to give the concerning examination.
It is essential to carry admits card to the exam center because if it is missed then you are surely be not allowed to enter the hall.
I said that an SSC online admit card act as an SSC CHSL hall ticket for legal candidates. What are things making an admit card so essential? What are things printed over there inside the card which provides it so valuable?
The answer to all such questions is pointed below-
A Call letter carries very valuable information like-
- Name of the examination
- The candidate’s Application number and roll no.
- The candidate’s legal full name.
- Candidate’s photograph with the candidate’s signature.
- Candidates’ full address.
- Examination Date allotted to the candidate with time.
- Venue details- where the exam for a candidate is decided to conduct.
- At the front end, right very below of card, there is written a very important warning for the candidate that it is compulsory to bring this card at the center otherwise you’ll not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- At the back of SSC 10+2 admit card 2020, all the do’s and don’ts are written to be kept in mind while giving the examination. A candidate should read these warnings thoroughly.
- SSC CHSL Typing Test Speed
|Latest SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Updates
|SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020||SSC CHSL Salary and Benefits|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Paper Pattern||SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips|
|SSC CHSL Cutoff marks 2020||SSC CHSL Exam Question papers|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Result – Score Card|
Important Points regarding SSC CHSL Admit card 2017
- Take care of all the detail while filling out your application form because what you had written there will be reflected in your SSC CHSL Call Letter. So, any wrong information can cause you to exempt from the exam.
- While grabbing the card, you should check all the information mentioned inside of it. Your personal details should be clearly printed.
- You should check the venue details plus the timings of the exam. This is very essential.
- You should reach the exam center at the time which is prescribed in your hall ticket.
- You should bring necessary legal documents with you at the center with SSC 10+2 exam admit card like your Aadhar card or Voter ID card or your Driving License.
- The document details should be accurate and clear.
- Your documents should contain your photograph, your full name and you’re Date of birth.
- Don’t forget to carry your call letter with you at the center because it is your hall ticket. Without it, you’ll not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Don’t tear or misplace your admit card even after completion of the exam because it will be helpful while grabbing your scorecard as it contains your registration ID or Roll No. details.
- Don’t’ attempt to write anything on the card with pen or pencil because if you do this, you can be expelled by the authorities from giving the exam. Don’t use it even for doing your rough work while giving the exam. You’ll be provided a separate rough sheet for that.
- Register for Free SSC CHSL Mock Test
Documents to be carried with SSC CHSL Admit Card in the Examination Hall
You will be asked to carry some necessary documents with you at the center to check your authenticity.
The volunteers at the gate of the center will check to admit card and match all the details of the card with the legal documents of yours.
If any discrepancy is found or any miss-match is found in any of the cards then you’ll not be allowed to proceed further for examination.
Now, what are those documents, I’ll share those with you.
- Your Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN card
Note that you have to bring the original copy of the documents as well as their photocopies too to submit over there at the exam center.
|SSC JE Exam Admit Card Download||SSC JE Salary and Benefits|
|UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020||UPSC NDA Admit Card 2020|
FAQs regarding SSC CHSL Admit Card
Question – My sir name is not written on my Admit card but it is written in all the legal documents. Will I be allowed to enter the exam hall?
Ans- No, any misprinting in your documents or missing of sirname in the card will not allow you to enter the hall. Shortly, if any miss-match detail is found, you’ll simply be not allowed to attend the examination.
Question – I am not able to give my exam at the allotted center place. Is it possible to change the examination center?
Ans- No, you have to give your exam at that center only what is mentioned in your admit card.
Question – I have mistakenly misplaced my card. Will I be allowed to give the exam?
Ans- No, without the card you cannot enter the exam hall in any case.
Question – What should I do if I misplaced the admit card?
Ans- You should again download it from the official website of SSC (www.ssc.nic.in) and carry a print out of it.
Question – I am not able to download my CHSL Exam admit card. What may be the reason?
Ans- You may have entered your wrong information. Or you might be trying to download it after the last date to download.
Question – What to do in case my card is showing some error to download?
Ans- You should submit a query to SSC.
Dear, if you felt somewhere while reading this information that you didn’t get that information which you were looking for then please let me know. Your problems, doubts, and suggestions are warmly welcomed at this portal at any time and any day. I’ll be looking forward to handling all your queries for SSC Combined higher secondary level exam admit card 2020.
Just use the comment box below to share your thoughts.
All the best (y).