SSC CGL Question Paper Pdf Download 2019 OR SSC CGL Previous Question Paper Pdf with Solution (Previous Year, Solved Papers, Sample Papers, Practice Paper, Model Paper)
The sensitivity for the need of SSC CGL question papers can be understood with the fact that without grabbing question papers and without solving them, no one can beat the examination tiers, whether it is for Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL Exam) or any other SSC exams you think for.
A question paper is a valuable paper where all the questions are set for the SSC CGL examination. The CGL paper is framed according to the SSC CGL syllabus which is pre-set by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) authorities.
So, in this article, we are providing you some SSC CGL Previous year question papers for every tier so that you can practice on them. The reason for allotting the papers to you holds many advantages for you. What are they, let us check-
SSC CGL Question Paper Analysis
- The SSC CGL exam question paper carries the same demo paper which is usually found in real examination.
- You’ll find the same conduction environment while solving the SSC CGL paper.
- There will be total 100 questions in the paper, like the real one, and every question has been allotted 4 options.
- There are different color settings for the questions attempted, questions left, the questions which are left unsaved and the saved questions.
- Before starting the SSC CGL Level question paper, there is an agreement also, which requires your consent for all the conditions which is required to precede the exam? This is found in the real exam computer screen.
- There is a timer also, which will track your time and is set according to the time which is meant for particular tiers. Like 60 minutes is allotted for tier 1 exam.
- In this way, your practice can be commanded highly with a skillful time-management.
- Whenever your time is finished, you will be moved out of the current going exam paper. So, in any case, you are not allowed to extend the paper solving process.
|SSC CGL Salary and Promotion 2019||SSC CGL Officer Job Profile|
Advantages of Solving SSC CGL Previous year question papers
- You can sharpen your knowledge skills.
- Your tendency to solve the paper can be detected by solving these papers.
- Your strength and weakness can be analyzed easily.
- Time-management and accurate calculations are the major advantage which can be achieved through this.
How to Solve SSC CGL 2018 Question Paper?
- The sequence for solving your question paper should be 1. General Awareness 2. English Language 3. General Intelligence 4. Quantitative Aptitude.
It is because General Awareness and English subjects are those subject areas where a student either is confident to answer or he/she skips that question.
The reasoning and QA require a lot of thinking and practice power and one has to struggle with questions.
So, you should quickly complete the General Awareness and English paper first and then with the free mind, move forward towards General Intelligence and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Do not stick to a single question more than 15 seconds. If you don’t know what is the answer then quickly skip it to move to the next question. But, grab the skipped one question again at later stages.
- Avoid guesswork in examination because according to SSC rules, if you give any wrong answer then 0.5 marks will be subtracted from your scores. And guesswork generally leads to wrong answering. So, try to attempt only those questions in which you are confident to answer.
- If you have seen the paper pattern then you must have observed that from every subject, 25 questions will be asked of you. So, whenever you solve the question papers (which I am availing you at this site) try to solve 20 questions out of 25. Only then you’ll be able to tag yourself in the list of top candidates.
- Try to solve quantitative aptitude questions using options only because if you masters on this trick, you’ll be able to attempt the paper quickly.
- If possible, try to solve a particular subject in just 15 minutes and this will come from practice.
How to Download Pdf of SSC CGL Question Papers?
We have provided many links for different tier examinations. You just have to click on those links and you will be simply directed towards the question paper virtual environment.
SSC CGL Question Papers and Other Study material
|SSC CGL Question Paper Pdf Download (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)|
|SSC CGL Online Mock Test series||Check here|
|Comprehensive Guide to SSC CGL Question paper of 2017||Check here|
|Free SSC CGL Question paper Pdf Download||Download|
|SSC CGL Practice Question Set||Download|
|SSC CGL English Question Papers Pdf Download||Check here|
|SSC CGL Maths Question Papers Pdf Download||Check here|
|Kiran’s SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Exams Question Bank 1999 till Date (Solved Papers Of Previous Year Exams) – 2102
|SSC CGL TIER 2 Question Papers Pdf Download||Check here|
|SSC CGL English Question Papers||Check here|
|SSC CGL Question Papers 2010 (General Intelligence & Reasoning)||Check here|
|Previous year Question paper of SSC CGL 2011 (General Intelligence & Reasoning)||Check here|
|SSC CGL Model Question Paper for Practice Maths||Download|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Papers 2012||Check here|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 English Question Papers 2012||Check here|
|SSC CGL Maths Question Papers 2012 (Tier 2)||Check here|
|SSC CGL Question Papers 2013||Check here|
|Kiran’s SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Exams Question Bank 1999-2016 (47 Solved Papers of Previous Year Exams) – 1827||Check here|
|Last year SSC CGL Question Papers 2015||Check here|
|Download SSC CGL Question Papers 2016||Check here|
|SSC CGL Question Papers 2017 with Explanation||Check here|
Also, visit official site www.ssc.nic.in for more details.
|SSC CGL Exam 2019 Latest Updates
|SSC CGL 2019 Apply Online||Best SSC CGL Books 2019|
|SSC CGL Modal Question Paper||SSC CGL City wise Exam Center List|
|SSC CGL Cut off Marks List||SSC CGL Preparation Tips – Tricks|
|Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2019||SSC CGL Result – Score Card|
SSC CGL Question Paper Pattern
Let us give you a brief intro about the CGL paper pattern which is followed in the main exam center. Take a look at them and prepare your practice accordingly.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Question Paper Pattern-
|25||50||60 minutes (Total)For VH & Candidates
SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper Pattern-
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-I: Quantitative Ability||100||200|
|Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper III: Statistics||100||200|
|Paper IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
Note: Please note that paper 3, i.e. Statistics, is conducted only for those candidates who have applied for STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR GRADE II, and for COMPILER post.
Similarly, paper 4, i.e. General Studies is conducted only for those candidates who have applied for ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER Post.
The exam will be conducted on 10 and 11 November 2017.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Question Paper Pattern (DESCRIPTIVE)
|Sections||Questions||Marks||Number of words|
This will be bilingual means, Hindi/ English as per the choice filled by the candidate earlier at times of application filling.
20 minutes more will be allotted to VH or cerebral palsy affected candidates, i.e. total 80 minutes.
At least 33% should be scored by the candidate to qualify this particular tier, rest is dependent on cut-offs. Once you passed this examination, you will be eligible to attend tier-3, which is called the typing test.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Question Paper Pattern-
Total duration is 45 minutes.
This test is of qualifying nature.
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)- For the post of Assistant Section Officer of CSS Assistant Section Officer (MEA) and Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under M/o Corporate affairs, Assistant (GSI) in M/O Mines.
Following will be tested-
• Word Processing
• Generation of Slides
Note that tier 3 is a descriptive paper, so we will not avail you tier 3 papers in online mode. But surely we are providing you SSC CGL Tier 3 questions pdf to gain the knowledge of topics on which the questions are asked.
Best Book for SSC CGL Question Papers
|Kiran’s SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Exams Question Bank 1999-2016 (47 Solved Papers of Previous Year Exams) – 1827||Check Here|
Now that you have understood the paper pattern of the CGL exam, you should start your studies. But don’t forget to solve SSC CGL last year question papers which can be grabbed easily on this page.
Share your doubts, suggestions, and problems with us by using the comment section given below. We are eager to hear from you.
|SSC Exam 2019 Latest Updates
|SSC CHSL Notification 2019||How to Prepare for SSC Exam?|
|SSC JE Notification 2019||एसएससी परीक्षा की तैयारी कैसे करे?|
|SSC Exam Eligibility Criteria||How To Prepare English for SSC Exams?|