How to Pay JEE Main Application Fees? How to Make Online Payment for JEE Main?
As we all know JEE main is considered to be the big exam of the year.
JEE stands for the joint entrance exam for engineering aspirants who wish to seek admission into top engineering colleges of India.
- Paper 1 (B.E./B. Tech.) – Online (Computer Based Examination)
- Paper 2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) – Online (Computer Based Examination)
Before applying for the exam you must ensure your jee main eligibility for the exam.
The registration procedure for JEE main will begin on September 1, 2018, whiles the registration for JEE main April 2019 exam will be held in the second week of February.
Candidates who wish to apply for joint entrance examination are inquisitive to know regarding the fees of JEE Main 2019.
In this article to sort out your query, I have come up with detailed information related to JEE mains exam fees 2019. Let’s begin
What is JEE Mains Fee Structure 2019?
For pen and paper exam given below is the fees structure have a look at the following
- JEE Main Fees for General Candidates – RS 500 for boys and RS 250 for girls.
- JEE Main Fees for OBC Candidates – RS 500 for boys and RS 250 for girls.
- JEE Main Fees for SC / ST or PWD Candidates – RS 250 for boys and RS 250 for girls.
|JEE Main Registration Fees 2019||UR and OBC||PWD, SC, ST, and Girls|
|If Opting for Exam Center in India|
|JEE Main Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs. 500||Rs. 250|
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 and 2||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|If Opting for Exam Center Outside India|
|JEE Main Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000|
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 and 2||Rs. 3000||Rs. 1500|
SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM, FEE DETAILS, AND IMPORTANT DATES:
|On-line submission of Application Form (Up to 11.50p.m.)||1st September 2018 to 30th September 2018|
|The date for the successful final transaction of fee(through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking up to 11.50 p.m.
and through e-challan up to bank hours)
|1st September 2018 to 1st October 2018|
|Fee Payable: FOR EXAMINATION CENTRE OPTED^||IN INDIA||OUTSIDE INDIA|
|Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech.) orPaper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)||General/ OBC (Non-creamy layer)*||Boys – Rs500/- Girls – Rs250/-||Boys – Rs 2000/- Girls – Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Boys – Rs250/- Girls – Rs250/-||Boys – Rs 1000/- Girls – Rs 1000/-|
|Both Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech.) and
Paper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)
|General/ OBC (Non-creamy layer)*||Boys – Rs900/- Girls – Rs450/-||Boys – Rs 3000/- Girls – Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Boys – Rs450/- Girls – Rs450/-||Boys – Rs 1500/- Girls – Rs 1500/-|
Service/Processing Charges & Service Taxes
are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website only.||08.10.2018 to 14.10.2018(No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date)|
|Dates of Examination (Exact City, date, and shift of examination for Paper-1 and Paper- 2 may be made available by 15th November 2018 on NTA’s website)||Between 06.01.2019 (Sunday) to 20.01.2019 (Sunday)|
|The timing of Examination||First Shift: 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
|Second Shift: 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website||From 17.12.2018|
|Centre, Date, and Shift of Examination(Those appearing in both the papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2, the Date, Centre, and Shift may be different for Paper-1 and Paper-2)||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges on NTA’s website||Date shall be displayed on the NTA’s website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA’s website||By 31st January 2019|
How to Pay JEE Main Fees Online?
Aspirants you are required to go through the below points regarding JEE entrance fees 2019
- Aspirants the fees for the JEE mains examination can be done through both offline and online mode as per your suitability.
- The JEE mains registration fees can be paid through the debit card or credit card or via the E-Challan
- It is to be noted that fees should be paid in
- Canara bank
- Syndicate bank
- HDFC bank
Note: Fees submitted through demand draft, money order IPO, etc. will be considered rejected.
- Application fees once the fee is not subjected to refund. You cannot claim your money back once it is submitted.
- Candidates if you opt to make the payment through the debit card or credit card additional charges will be levied on it.
Please check below in reference of additional processing charges.
- Credit Card: – 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
- Debit Card: – 0.75% + taxes for examination fee up to Rs.2000 and 1% + taxes for examination fee more than Rs.2000.
- Candidates it is required for you to check the status of your payment
- It is advised to take the printout/hard copy of the acknowledgment after the status of fee payment is made ok.
If the fees status is not ok, you can consider the given points
- If you have made payment through the E Challan, you are required to report immediately to the concerning bank about the trouble or issue.
- If the transaction is done via the debit or credit card and the status is not ok. Your transaction has been canceled. Therefore you are required to try one more time.
- The amount will be refunded if the transaction was not successful. You will get the refund money in 7-10 working days to your concerned accounts.
- JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019
Please go through carefully above information for analyzing information regarding JEE mains fees structure.
Given below is the procedure of payment of fees. Let’s have a look
Steps to JEE Main Online Payment of Fees
Given below are some easy steps you may follow
- Candidates visit the official website of JEE mains that is www.jeeemain.nic.in
- Candidates you are required to furnish all the details and choose a password
- Your application number will be generated for the subsequent login
- Note down your application number and keep it safe until the exam
- Once candidates are successfully registered to upload the required scanned images (photograph and signature)
- The candidate now you have to make the payment of fees
- Payment of fees can be made through debit card/credit or the E Challan mode
- E Challan is generated after successful submission of details in the application form
- Once the transaction is done successfully candidates you are required to take print out of the acknowledgment of receipt for further use.
Follow the above easy steps for hassle-free application fees payment.
Candidates, you can gain all the necessary information on the official website of JEE mains that are www.jeemain.nic.in.
The Common Services Centre will be providing the following services on the Rates indicated against each:
|S.No.||Services||Service Charges per transaction|
|(GST applicable @ 18%)|
|1||Preparing e-mail, Submission of Application form & Printout till Fee||Rs 25/-+GST|
|Payment (Including uploading of Scanned Images )|
|2||Uploading of Scanned Images only||Rs 10/-+GST|
|3||Online payment of Fee||Rs 0.5% of Fee +GST|
|4||Downloading of Admit Card/ OMR Answer Sheet/Answer Key||Rs 10+GST|
|5||Online claim for Responses/ Answer Key||Rs 25+GST|
|6||Printout per page||Rs 5+GST|
Important Guidelines: JEE Main Fees Payment
What Precaution should be taken by the candidate when an online mode is used to pay the JEE Main Application Fees? Read it carefully:
- Candidates you are required to mention Aadhar details in the jee main application form. Candidates who don’t have Aadhar can visit any Aadhar enrolment center to get enrolled. You can make a request for your Aadhar card if don’t own a one.
- Candidates who have registered for Aadhar but have not received Aadhar should enter 28 digits Aadhar Enrolment ID.
- The scanned passport sized photograph should be color or b/w (but clear contrast) with the name of the candidate and date of taking a photograph printed on it.
- The entire application procedure is online; thus the candidates are not required to send any document to the JEE (Main) Secretariat / NTA.
- Aadhar Card Requirement for JEE Main
Candidates, you must go through the keynotes mentioned above for your reference.
|JEE Main Syllabus 2019||JEE Main Previous Question Papers|
|JEE Main Admit Card||JEE Main Preparation Tips 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Cut Off||JEE Main 2019 Result|
Candidates are inquisitive to know regarding JOSAA counselling fees structure and procedure.
Candidates need not worry below; I have eased your doubts and come up with the JEE Main counseling registration fees required to pay for JOSAA counseling. Please have a look below.
JOSAA 2019 Counselling Fees
Aspirants JOSAA counseling will start after the declaration of JEE advance result.
It is to be noted that candidate who failed to get themselves registered within the specified time will not be able to seek admission.
You need to get yourself registered for the JOSAA counseling session.
There will be a total of seven rounds in the JOSAA counseling procedure.
After the counseling seat allotment procedure will be undertaken.
- Candidates belonging to general and foreign categories is 45000
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Gen-PWD, OBC – NCL –PWD, SC – PWD or ST – PWD category must pay INR 20,000
- The payment can be done through both the offline and offline mode (Debit card/credit card/net banking) and E Challan
- For offline mode select SBI branch. You have to download the E Challan and pay to the nearest bank as per your suitability.
Candidates it is to be noted that seat allotment is done for those candidates who have qualified the JEE main and JEE advance
Remember allotment procedure will be held in sequence
I hope you like the detailed information provided above. If you like it shares it with friends and communities. Sharing is a good karma
If you have any suggestions or queries about “JEE Main Application Fees” OR How to pay online fee for JEE Main? Kindly connect with us through the comment section given below.
All your suggestion and views are cordially invited.
If you have any doubts related to the article feel free to reach us. We are available for your assistance and respond to your queries on the go.
As we all know JEE mains Exams sessions are approaching very near. You need to be well aware regarding every notification and info related to the exam.
Keep visiting the regular websites for the updates.
All the best for future. Thank you.