What is the full form of IDBI
IDBI: Industrial development bank of India
IDBI related questions: What is the full form of IDBI, What does IDBI stand for, What is the meaning of IDBI, IDBI full Form in English.
IDBI stands for Industrial development bank of India. It is an Indian government-owned financial service company, headquartered in Mumbai.
The bank was instituted in 1964 to proffer credit and other financial facilities for the development of Indian industry.
Presently, it is one of the largest commercial banks of India which offers personalized banking and financial solution to the customers.
In terms of accessibility, it is the 10th largest bank of India.
The ICICI bank has 2912 ATMs, 1602 branches, and 1013 centers. (Including 2 overseas center in Singapore and Beijing.
The bank’s sole vision is to be an authentic and reliable bank incrementing value for all the stakeholders.It doesn’t function merely in core banking services; it also deals in other financial services such as bond trading, equity broking, and the depository service.
IDBI was established as a subsidiary of the reserve bank of India. The bank also deals in other financial services which include the Bond trading, equity broking and depository service.
IDBI was established as a subsidiary of the reserve bank of India, the government of India acquires its ownership in feb, 1976.
- Preferred banking: Royale account, preferred account, power plus account
- Saving account; super saving account, Savings Account: SuperSavings Account, SuperShakti (Womens) Account, Jubilee Plus (Senior Citizens) Account etc.
- Flexi Current Account
- Corporate Payroll Account: Imperial Salary Account, Star Salary Account, Prime Salary Account, Pride Salary Account etc.
- Loans: Home Loan, Auto Loan, Personal Loan, Education Loan etc.
- Pradhanmantri Social Security Scheme
- Cards: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Prepaid Cards etc.
- Pay Apt-Mobile Wallet
- 24 Hours Banking: Phone Banking, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Account Alerts etc.
- Jus Tab
- Trusteeship through ITSL
- Sukanya Samridhi
Financial Records and Employees
If we check the financial records, there were 15465 employees in the IDBI. As per the bank’s business records 25.64 Crores INR per employee and net profit of INR 12.17 lakhs per employee during the year 2012-2013 which is indeed impressive. As on 31 March 2016, it had a balance sheet size of Rs. 3, 74,372 crore and total business of Rs. 4, 81,613 crores.
Hope you find something useful on What is the full form of IDBI?
Also, if you have a query regarding IDBI Full Form, use our comment section given below.
Thank you and have a great day ahead.