What is the full form of ACC
ACC: Associated Cement Companies
ACC related questions: What is the full form of ACC, What does ACC stand for, What is the meaning of ACC, ACC full Form in English
ACC stands for associated cement companies. ACC limited previously known as the associated cement companies. It is the chief manufacturer of cement and ready-mixed concrete in India.
Its headquarter is situated on the Maharishi karve Road, Mumbai which is also known as cement house.
It has 17 state of the art cement factories, around 60 ready mix concrete plans, and a vast distribution network and sales office across the country.
Since its foundation, it has been a trendsetter and famous benchmark in a cement house.
- Portland cement
- Premium cement
- Bulk cement
- Ready Mixed Concrete
- Ready Mixed Concrete Value Added Products
Vision – To be one of the renowned companies in India recognized for demanding conventions and delivering on our promises
- ACC limited was began as the associated cement companies Ltd in August, 1936 by the amalgamation of the ten existing cement companies
- In 1944, ACC established as India’s first entirely indigenous cement plant at Chaibasa in Bihar
- In 1956, it set up a bulk cement depot at okhla in New Delhi
- In 1965, it established a central research station at Thane
- In 1973, it obtained the cement marketing company of India
- In 1978, it launched precalcinator technology for the very first time in India.
- In 1982, it commissioned its first 1 MPTA plant at Wadi in Karnataka. In the same year, it established Bulk Cement Corporation of India through a joint venture with Govt. of India
- The house of TATA was associated with the company till the year 1999.
- IDCOL Cement Ltd develop into a subsidiary of the company which was renamed Bargarh Cement Ltd in 2004.
- In the year 2004, it was acknowledged as a consumer super brand by the consumer superbrands council of India.
- Damodhar Cement & Slag Ltd, Bargarh Cement Ltd, and Tarmac (India)amalgamated with the company in the year 2004 and Associated Cement Companies Ltd was retitled ACC Ltd with effect from September 1, 2006.
- In 2011, it received the ISO 9001-2008 certification from Det Norske Veritas (DNV) AS Certification Services.
2010- It was the platinum jubilee year and became the first company in the cement industry
2011-It instituted the world’s largest Kiln at Acc cement plant in Karnataka with a capacity of 12, 500 tonnes per day
2012-ACC brought M-100 grade detailed for the construction of high-intensity towers. It also becomes the first Cement Company to launch radio frequency Identification device RFID and GPS to improvise the turnaround time of trucks
2013- ACC won CII-ITC Sustainability Prize and ranked as Most Admired Company of India in the cement sector by Fortune India and Hay Group India.
2014-ACC introduced a waste heat recovery system at gagal, an significant step toward the energy conservation
2015- It launched two waste pre-processing plants at Wadi and kymore to improvise the utility of the industrial wastage
2016 –ACC bestowed with the silver award for brilliance in the financial reporting for its annual report 2014 from the ICAI
2017-ACC received the “silver award” for brilliance in financial reporting for its Annual Report 2015 from the ICAI.
Dear readers, I hope you find the above post on ACC full form significant
Also, if you like it please share it among others via Face book and Twitter
Thanks for reading and have a great day
Don’t forget to like share and subscribe