What is the full form of AAI?
AAI: Airport authority of India.
NDA related questions: What is the full form of AAI, What does AAI stand for, What is the meaning of AAI, AAI full Form in English.
Our today’s post is crafted on what is the full form of AAI
AAI stands for Airport authority of India.AAI works underneath the ministry of civil aviation.
It is the chief duty of the AAI to create, maintain, and upgrading the civil infrastructure in India.
AAI headquartered in New Delhi.
It performs numerous duties which include managing 125 airports, air navigation services, controlling the air traffic over Indian airspace and bordering oceans areas
AAI has also established four training centers which are as follows;
- The Civil Aviation Training College (CATC) at Allahabad
- National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) at Delhi
- Fire Training Centers (FTC) at Delhi and Kolkata
AAI came into the existence or set up when International Airports Authority of India (IAAI) was amalgamating with National Airports Authority (NAA) by an Act of Parliament in April 1995.
What is the role of AAI?
The Key Function of AAI are as follows:
- Operation and Maintenance of international and domestic airports and civil enclaves.
- Control and Management of the Indian airspace extending beyond the territorial limits of the country, as accepted by ICAO.
I hope the above post regarding what is the full form of AAI is proved significant.
As you all know banks exams are approaching near so here we are providing you with best of update and knowledge so that you can get your dream job.
Our Endeavour is to provide you with the best of knowledge and information.
Thanks for supporting us. We hope you have a great time reading with study sector
Stay tuned for more recent updates on bank exams.